Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription: Retail and non-institutional investors continue to pile into the initial public offering of Adani Wilmar Ltd., a consumer goods joint venture between Adani Group and Wilmar Group, on the third day.
The IPO was subscribed 1.13 times on the second day and 57% on day one.
Subscription Details: Day 3
The IPO was subscribed 2.22 times as of noon on Jan. 31.
- Institutional investors: 1.84 times.
- Non-institutional investors: 2.78 times.
- Retail investors: 2.78 times.
- Employees: 0.34 times.
- Shareholders: 1.06 times.
Bharti Airtel Acquires 25% Equity Stake In Bengaluru-Based Technology Startup, Lavelle Networks
- Lavelle Networks specialises in software-defined wide area network solutions
- Acquisition is likely to boost Airtel Business’ Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) portfolio.
Source: Exchange Filing
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Tables Economic Survey In Parliament
- India has fiscal space to ramp up capex: Economic Survey
- India sees 8-8.5% GDP growth in FY23: Economic Survey