एमसीएक्स में, सोना चांदी अब तक के उच्चतम स्तर के करीब है कुछ दिनों में, हम मुनाफावसूली कि उम्मीद करते हैं क्योंकि वित्तीय बुरी ख़बरों की ताज़ा बौछार आती है। इसलिए वर्तमान में हम उस स्थिति में हैं जहां जल्द ही समझदारी कायम होगी क्योंकि केंद्रीय बैंक आगे बढ़ रहे हैं
Get latest Commodities News,Commodities Market News,News Commodities India,Latest Gold rate in India,gold price in rupees,news on Commodity Market,Silver price charts,Commodity prices and data on Silver,Gold,Crude Oil,MCX India,gold prices,copper and more on Commodity Market India.
MCX GOLD BELOW 57600, SELL ON RISE TARGET 57200—57050
MCX GOLD TIPS FOR TODAY: BELOW 57600, SELL ON RISE TARGET 57200—57050, Trading Tips By Neal Bhai.
MCX NATURAL GAS 204 to 216.70, Profit 31,750 in 2 Lots
MCX NATURAL GAS TIPS FOR TODAY: NG 204 to 216.70, Profit 31,750 in 2 Lots, Trade Wtih Neal bhai and Mint Money. Cover Your Losses With Neal Bhai mcx king.
US Jobs Report Likely to Inform Inflation Narrative – GoldSilverReports
- US jobs report likely to inform inflation narrative, US Dollar and Gold price.
- If the labor market is strong, the Federal Reserve could plough ahead with larger rate hikes.
- Gold price could continue south if a strong result solidifies expectations of a 0.5% rate hike in March.
Gold price has been in a downward spiral since the start of February, and with the next major release for the commodity likely to be the US Bureau of Labor Statistics US jobs report for February, scheduled for release on Friday, March 10, traders may be wondering whether this will continue.
Gold To Remain Under Pressure While Under $1,807
Gold price accelerated to the downside following the release of Fed Chair Powell’s remarks. gold price (Yellow Metal) bottomed at $1,815.53, the lowest level in a week. It is falling almost $30 on Tuesday, the worst day in a month.
Government Plans to Make Hallmarking of Gold Bullion Mandatory
- India is the world’s largest consumer and importer of gold. The country imports about 700-800 tonnes of gold annually.
- MCX Weekly Forecast: 06 To 10 March 2023 By Neal Bhai Research Report
- Gold Should you buy or wait for next sell off?
- MCX Gold Major Support 54700 | Spot Gold Support $1777
- Gold is Trapped Between Hourly Support and Resistance
- Fed’s Powell is the next major catalyst ahead of Nonfarm Payrolls
After gold jewellery, the government plans to make hallmarking of gold bullion mandatory and is ready with the draft guidelines, Bureau of Indian Standard (BIS) Director General Pramod Kumar Tiwari said on Monday.
Gold Should you buy or wait for next sell off?
Gold Price today: On account of ease in US dollar, gold prices in domestic and international market witnessed some bargain hunting in the week gone by. Gold future contract for April 2023 on Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) finished at ₹55,737 per 10 gm levels, logging weekly gain of around 0.54 per cent. However, in international market, yellow metal price ascended over 2 per cent and closed at around $1,848 per ounce levels.