Stock Recommendations & Trading Strategies: Asian stocks Friday recovered some of the losses sparked by the Federal Reserve’s pivot to tighter monetary policy, while U.S. equity futures climbed after strong Apple Inc. earnings aided sentiment.
Shares rose in Japan and Australia but South Korea fluctuated. Contracts on the tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 outperformed S&P 500 futures following a rally in Apple Inc. in extended trading on record sales.
The Singapore-traded SGX Nifty, an early indicator of India’s Nifty 50 Index’s performance, fell 0.37% to 17,104.50 as of 7:15 a.m.
Treasuries were steady and the yield curve flatter. Oil advanced and gold struggled.
Post Market Hour Earnings
Indus Towers Q3FY22 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 71% at Rs 6,927.4 crore Vs Rs 4,060.7 crore
- Net profit up 60% at Rs 1,570.8 crore Vs Rs 979.10 crore
- Ebitda up 77% at Rs 3,694.10 crore Vs Rs 2,082.7 crore
- Margins at 53.3% Vs 51.3%
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd Q3FY22 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 15% at Rs 5,135.9 crore Vs Rs 4,451.36 crore
- Net profit at Rs 27.02 crore Vs Net loss of Rs 217.44
- Ebitda gain of Rs 89.21 crore Vs Ebitda loss of Rs 180.41 crore
Punjab National Bank Q3FY22 (Standalone)
- NII down 7% at Rs 7,803.24 crore Vs Rs 8,345.75 (YoY)
- Net profit at Rs 1,126.78 crore Vs Rs 506.03 crore (YoY)
- Provision up 3% QoQ at Rs 3,353.55 crore
- GNPA at 12.88% Vs 13.63% (QoQ)
- NNPA at 4.90% Vs 5.49% (QoQ)
Dalmia Bharat Q3FY22 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue at Rs 2,731 crore Vs Rs 2,737 crore
- Net profit down 48% at Rs 95 crore Vs Rs 182 crore
- Ebitda down 40% at Rs 411 crore Vs Rs 685 crore
- Margins at 15% Vs 25%
RBL Bank Q3FY22
- Net profit up 6.1% at Rs 156 crore Vs Rs 147 crore (YoY) (Bloomberg estimate: Rs 75.7 crore)
- NII up 11.2% at Rs 1,010.42 crore Vs Rs 908.15 crore (YoY)
- Gross NPA ratio at 4.84% Vs 5.40% (QoQ)
- Net NPA ratio at 1.85% Vs 2.14% (QoQ)
LIC Housing Finance Q3FY22 (Standalone, YoY)
- NII up 15% at Rs 1,508.34 crore Vs Rs 1,311.67 crore
- Net profit up 6% at Rs 767.33 crore Vs Rs 727.04 crore
Coforge Q3FY22 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue up 6% at Rs 1,658.10 crore Vs Rs 1,569.40 crore
- Net profit up 51% at Rs 183.70 crore Vs Rs 122 crore
- Ebit up 15% at Rs 246.70 crore Vs Rs 214.9 crore
- Margins at 14.9% Vs 13.7%
- Declared third interim dividend of Rs 13 per equity share.
Birlasoft Q3FY22 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 22% at Rs 1,071.90 crore Vs Rs 880.77 crore
- Net profit up 18% at Rs 113.96 crore Vs Rs 96.38 crore
- Ebitda up 13% at Rs 162.75 crore Vs Rs 144.42 crore
- Margins at 15.2% Vs 16.4%
Nippon Life India Asset Management Q3FY22 (Consolidated, YoY)
- Revenue up 26% at Rs 338.53 crore Vs Rs 268.46 crore
- Net profit down 18% at Rs 174.05 crore Vs Rs 211.95 crore
- Ebitda up 44% at Rs 212.16 crore Vs Rs 146.96 crore
- Margins at 62.7% Vs 54.7%
C.E. Info Systems Q3FY22 (Standalone, YoY)
- Revenue down 11% at Rs 43.05 crore Vs Rs 48.53 crore
- Net profit down 30% at Rs 15.75 crore Vs Rs 22.45 crore
- Ebitda down 22% at Rs 15.11 crore Vs Rs 19.26 crore
- Margins at 35.1% Vs 39.7%
Wabco India Q3FY22 (YoY)
- Revenue up 15% at Rs 652.92 crore Vs Rs 566.49 crore
- Net profit down 39% at Rs 31.83 crore Vs Rs 52.42 crore
- Ebitda down 33% at Rs 58.67 crore Vs Rs 87.73 crore
- Margins at 9% Vs 15.5%
Stocks For Trading
- TVS Motor: The company has acquired 75% stake in the Swiss E-Mobility Group through 1.15 lakh equity shares acquired at 525.58 CHF (Swiss Franc) on cash consideration. It plans to acquire the balance 25% stake in SEMG by next year.
- Centrum: The company’s step down subsidiary Unity Small Finance Bank took charge of 110 branches of PMC Bank. Unity Small Finance Bank will immediately repay 96% of PMC Bank’s depositors who have deposits worth Rs 5 lakh or less. The banks’ shareholders have committed capital of over Rs 3,000 crore through cash and warrants.
- Lupin: The company has entered a promotional agreement with Exeltis USA Inc.to promote SOLOSEC along with Exeltis’ existing line of Women’s Health products.
- Motilal Oswal: The company declared interim dividend of Rs 7 per share.
- Kirloskar Oil Engines: The company has appointed Gauri Kirloskar to supervise day to day operations for the interim period as Managing Director Sanjeev Nimkar has resigned.
- Jubilant Ingrevia: The company will consider declaration of interim dividend on Feb. 1.
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies: The company’s subsidiary SciTech Specialities Private Limited has approved investment in Vecteng SciTech, South Africa by acquiring 14% of paid up share capital of Vecteng for Rs 10.9 lakh ($14,500).
- Sandhar: The company entered a Shareholders Agreement with Kwangsung Corporation, Kwangsung Sandhar Technologies and Kwangsung Sandhar Automotive Systems for acquisition of acquisition of equity shares in 50:50 ratio of fresh issue.
- Jubliant Foodworks: The acquisition of additional 39% stake in JGHL from Golden Harvest QSR Limited by the company is now likely to be completed by April 27, 2022.
- Accelya: The company declared interim dividend of Rs 17 per share.
- Kewal Kiran Clothing: The company declared second interim dividend of Rs 4 per share.
- BLS International Services: Saint Capital Fund bought 5.25 lakh (0.51%) shares at the price of 217.93 apiece.
- Nazara Technologies: Anantnath Skycon bought 1.87 lakh (0.57%) shares at Rs 2153.85 apiece.
- Steel Exchange India: L7 Hitech sold 7.13 lakh (0.80%) shares at Rs 209.91 apiece.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Tata Motors: To meet investors and analysts on Jan. 31.
- Mahindra Finance: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 2.
- BPCL: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 2.
- Minda Industries: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 4.
- Cigniti: To meet investors and analysts on Jan. 31.
- Chalet: To meet investors and analysts on Jan. 28.
- Indian Oil: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 2.
- Info Edge: To meet investors and analysts on Jan. 31.
- Hitachi: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 9.
- Balrampur Chini: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 3.
- Sagar Cements: To meet investors and analysts on Jan. 31.
- Zydus Cadila: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 2.
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 1.
- Kamdhenu Group: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 4.
- PUTL: To meet investors and analysts on Jan. 29.
- DFM Foods: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 7.
- Oberoi Realty: To meet investors and analysts on Jan. 31.
- Oriental Carbon and Chemicals: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 3.
- GMM Pfaudler: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 3.
- VIP Industries: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 2.
- Indian Pesticides: To meet investors and analysts on Feb. 4.
- Price Band Revised From 20% To 10%: Sharda Cropchem
- Move Into Short-Term ASM Framework: Rategain Travel Technologies
- Record Date Interim Dividend: Bhansali Engineering Polymers
- Ex-Date Interim Dividend: Ramkrishna Forgings
Earnings To Watch
- Atul Ltd.
- Asahi India Glass Ltd.
- AU Small Finance Bank
- Blue Dart Express Ltd.
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- CARE Ratings Ltd.
- Central Bank of India
- Century Plyboards India Ltd.
- Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Elect
- Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals
- Dixon Technologies India Ltd.
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Great Eastern Shipping Co
- Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals
- Happiest Minds Technologies
- Info Edge India Ltd.
- Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
- Max Financial Services Ltd.
- Marico Ltd.
- Oberoi Realty Ltd.
- Shriram City Union Finance Ltd.
- Suzlon Energy Ltd.
- Tata Coffee Ltd.
- TCI Express Ltd.
- United Breweries Ltd.
- UTI Asset Management Co
- Vedanta Ltd.
- Nifty January futures ended at 17,185.70; a premium of 75.55 points.
- Nifty January futures added 48.57% and 67,140 shares in Open Interest.
- Nifty Bank January futures ended at 37,984.55: a premium of 2.45 points.
- Nifty Bank January futures shed 61.3% and 23,540 shares in Open Interest.
Stay Updated With Stock Market News On GoldSilverReports.com
|Follow us on|
|Follow us on Telegram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit and Feedburner.|