Shares of Navin Fluorine International Ltd. rose 7.45%, the biggest intraday rise in this week, after the company reported net income for the third quarter that beat the average analyst estimate.
Third Quarter Results (Consolidated)
- Net income up 17% YoY to Rs 68.79 crore vs Bloomberg consensus estimate of Rs 60.28 crore
- Revenue up 22% YoY to Rs 378.95 crore vs estimate of Rs 320 crore
- Total costs up 22% YoY at Rs 292.87 crore
- Other income at Rs 7.48 crore vs Rs 11.20 crore YoY
- Ebitda up 25% YoY to Rs 99 crore
- Margin remains flat at 26%
Of the 23 analysts tracking the company, 12 maintained ‘buy’, six maintained ‘hold’ and five maintained ‘sell’ recommendations. The overall consensus price of analysts tracked by Bloomberg implied a downside of 6.6%. Trading volume on the stock was nearly nine times the 30-day average volume at this time of the day.
Source: Exchange Filing, Bloomberg