- Reiterates ‘Overweight/In-Line’ on the stock and raises target to Rs 3,253 from Rs 2,926; an implied return of 19.66%.
- Emergence of bigger, newer markets for solar panels and electrolyzers will help fund the growth of RIL’s new energy business.
- Electrolyzers, which form one of the four gigafactories that RIL is building, have become a necessity in the energy transition.
- Expects 10% boost for RIL’s net asset value (NAV), in anticipation of quicker hydrogen monetisation.
- Estimate hydrogen business can achieve 14-15% RoCE for the company, on par with oils-to-chemicals operation.
- Demand for RIL’s solar panels will increase with the evolution of green hydrogen ecosystem.
- India’s 2030 hydrogen production target would absorb the 100 Giga Watt cumulative solar panel capacity that RIL aims to achieve.
- Possibility of monetisation of petcoke gasifiers as hydrogen demand rises, and export potential of green/blue hydrogen is likely to support multiples.
- Value-creation potential from the global pivot on energy security and the energy transition remains highly underappreciated for RIL.
- Firm remains well-equipped and funded for new energy investments.
सोशल मीडिया अपडेट्स के लिए हमें
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/goldsilverreports/ )
linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nealbhai/ )
और Twitter ( https://twitter.com/goldsilverrepor ) पर फॉलो करें।