- India moving towards being included in global bond indexes.
- It’s a question of doing quite a few things before it can happen.
- We are in the process of doing that, I hope to do it at the earliest.
India Yield Curve Shifts Higher
Yields rose across the India sovereign yield curve in Monday morning trading.
- The 5-year yield rose 5.1bps to 5.724%
- The 10-year yield rose 4.2bps to 6.37%
- The 14-year yield rose 4.1bps to 6.856%
- The 5-year-10-year yield spread was 64.6bps, vs previous close 65.5bps