Stocks tips For Today : Engineers India, Jaiprakash Power Ventures. Indian equities snapped a three-day winning streak, ending lower on the weekly options expiry session. Weakness was witnessed across the board, especially in banking and metal stocks. The S&P BSE Sensex ended 1.1% lower at 50,846 while the NSE Nifty 50 declined 1.1% to end at 15,080. While the Sensex recovered 300 points, the Nifty recovered 100 points from their respective day’s low.
Here are the Stocks Tips For Today to watch in trade
- Wipro (507685 | INE075A01022) Stocks For Today: The company has signed an agreement to acquire Capco, a global management and technology consultancy providing digital, consulting and technology services to financial institutions in the Americas, Europe and the Asia Pacific. This acquisition will make Wipro one of the largest end-to-end global consulting, technology and transformation service providers to the banking and financial services industry. Capco has an experienced executive team and over 5,000 business and technology consultants based across more than 30 global locations. The cost of acquisition is $1,450 million subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals and is expected to close in the quarter ending June 30, 2021.
- Torrent Power said Bombay High Court has suspended the tender process for privatisation of a power distribution company in Dadar & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu. In February, Torrent Power had emerged the highest bidder in the tender for power distribution in the Union Territory.
- Max Healthcare Institute: The Board of Directors has approved the opening of QIP of equity shares of face value of Rs 10 on March 4. The floor price of the issue of Rs 190.40 per equity share is at a discount of 2.54% to Thursday closing price. Also, the company may at its absolute discretion offer a discount of not more than 5% of the floor price. Further, the QIP Issue Committee of the Board of Directors at a meeting on March 9, 2021 will consider and approve the issue price of the equity shares to be issued to qualified institutional buyers, pursuant to the issue.
- Indiabulls Housing Finance: The securities issuance committee has approved the allotment of U.S. $150 million of 4.5% secured Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds due 2026 convertible into equity shares of Rs 2 each, subject to receipt of funds, satisfaction of other conditions and procedures and relevant agreements. The bonds are proposed to be listed on Singapore Exchange Securities Trading. Further, the company said as many as 4.49 crore equity shares of the company would be in the trade-off with the FCCBs.
- Honeywell Automation India: The company has appointed Ganesh Natarajan as Independent Director (Non-Executive) and Chairman of its Board of Directors, effective March 8, 2021. The current Independent Director and Chairman, Suresh Senapaty, will complete his tenure on March 7, 2021 and has conveyed his desire not to seek reappointment.
- Isgec Heavy Engineering: The company has received order for Waste Heat Recovery Boilers from Shree Cement. These Boilers are to be set up at their Raipur unit and will be of 2 types, a PH Boiler to be installed at the pre-heater exhaust, and an AQC Boiler to be installed at the cooler exhaust from the 10500 TPD kiln.
- Indian Bank Stocks tips For Today: A meeting of Committee of Directors is scheduled on March 9, 2021 to consider the modes of raising the equity capital of the bank within the aforesaid overall limit of Rs 4,000 crore (including premium). Further the bank has declared the Non Performing Accounts of S Kumars Nationwide, Priya and Yuvaraj Power Projects as fraud and reported them to the RBI for diversion of funds.
- INOX Leisure: The company has re-opened the multiplex unit located in Jharkhand pursuant to the notification issued by the state government.
- Mindspace REIT: A meeting of Executive Committee of the Manager to be held on March 9, 2021 to consider and approve raising of funds through issue of debt securities aggregating upto Rs 450 core by way of private placement, in one or more tranches.
- Quick Heal Technologies: A board meeting is scheduled on March 10, 2021 to consider and approve the proposal for buyback of the fully paid up equity shares of the company.
- Unichem Laboratories Stocks tips For Today: The company has received ANDA approval for its Guanfacine Tablets, USP 1 mg and 2 mg from the United States Food and Drug Administration to market a generic version of TENEX® (Guanfacine) Tablets 1 mg and 2 mg of Promius Pharma LLC. Guanfacine Tablets are indicated in the management of hypertension. The product will be commercialised from Unichem’s Ghaziabad Plant.
Pledge Share Details
- Chambal Fertilisers & Chemicals: Promoter Zuari Global revoked pledge of 15 lakh shares on March 2.
- JSW Steel: Promoter JSW Techno Projects Management created a pledge of 3 lakh shares on March 1.
- The Ramco Cements: Promoter PR Venketrama Raja revoked pledge of 2 lakh shares on March 2.
- Ramco Industries: Promoter PR Venketrama Raja revoked pledge of 10 lakh shares on March 2.
- JSW Holdings: Promoter Siddeshwari Tradex created a pledge of 21,000 shares on March 1.
- Adani Ports And Special Economic Zone: Promoters (Gautam Adani and Rajesh Adani) revoked pledge of 21 lakh shares on March 3.
- Adani Transmission: Promoters (Gautam Adani and Rajesh Adani) revoked pledge of 6.11 lakh shares on March 3. As reported on March 4.
Who’s Meeting Whom
- Paisalo Digital: To meet BNP Paribas Securities India on March 5.
- Hindustan Aeronautics: To meet CLSA on March 5.
- Tata Power Company: To meet Bajaj Allianz on March 5.
- Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals: To meet Aberdeen Standard Life Asset Management on March 9.
- Escorts: To meet ENAM Asset Management and Invesco on March 16.
- Mahindra Lifespace Developers: To Wellington Management Singapore on March 8.
- Price Band Revised From 10% To 5%: Adani Power
- Ex-Date Interim Dividend: Hindustan Aeronautics
- Record Date Buyback: Bharat Rasayan, Savita Oil Technologies
- Record Date Right Issue: Rajapalayam Mills
- Move Into ASM Framework: Sree Rayalaseema Hi-Strength Hypo, HFCL, HLE Glascoat
- Move Out Of ASM Framework: Dewan Housing Finance Corporation
- Move Into Short-term ASM Framework: PTC India Financial Services, Prime Focus, Kuantum Papers, Dewan Housing Finance Corporation
- Move Out Of Short-term ASM Framework: DCW, HLE Glascoat
Stock Market Insider Trades
- JSW Steel: Promoter Sarika Jhunjhunwala sold 5,000 shares on March 3.
- Nirlon: Promoter Shital Trading & Interiors sold 8,000 shares on March 2.
- Deepak Fertilisers & Petrochemicals Corporation: Promoter Robust Marketing Services acquired 15,000 shares on March 2.
- Vardhman Textiles: Promoter Devakar Investment And Trading Company acquired 21,000 shares between March 1-3.
- Aarti Industries (AARTIIND | 524208 | INE769A01020): Promoters (Bhavesh Mehta and Jaya Gogri) sold 53,000 shares between February 26 and March 3.
- Vardhman Special Steels: Promoter Sachit Jain acquired 15,000 shares between March 1-3.
- Inox Wind: Promoter Inox Wind Energy sold 5 lakh shares on March 3.
- Laurus Labs: Promoters (Satyanarayana Chava and Nagarani Chava) sold 70 lakh shares between March 3-4.
- Godrej Agrovet: Promoter Godrej Industries acquired 17,400 shares on March 1. As reported on March 4.