Balrampur Chini Stock Price Update:
- Up for the fourth straight session
- Up 36 percent in the last four sessions
- Third successive upper circuit of 10 percent
- Up 45 percent from 52-week low of Rs 68.95 made on March 24, 2020
- Volumes up 3.4x its 30-day average
- 7 out of the 8 analysts tracked by Bloomberg have a ‘buy’ recommendation on the stock
- Return potential for the stock as per Bloomberg data is 123 percent Balrampur Chini Stock Price Update:
Stock Update: Mphasis
Shares of the global I.T. and BPO service provider fell as much as 7.1 percent to Rs 637.55 on the National Stock Exchange.
Brokerage house Morgan Stanley in a note maintained its overweight rating on the stock. However, it cut its price target to Rs 935 from the earlier target of Rs 1,090, citing delays in deal conversions.
While recent deal wins may support near-term growth rates, Morgan Stanley has trimmed its FY21 growth outlook due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Shares trade 4.3 percent lower at Rs 656.95, down for the third straight day.