Stock Recommendations For Today: Asian stocks dropped and bond yields surged on Monday following a fresh high in American inflation that heaped pressure on the Federal Reserve to intensify monetary tightening.
Equities shed more than 2% across Asian markets. Tech shares in Hong Kong declined more than 2.7%, weighing on the broader Hang Seng index.
- Coal India: The company floated two international competitive bidding e-tenders of 3 million tons each, to source coal from abroad. The bids are for 5,000 GAR (gross as received) quality of thermal grade coal. These two medium term tenders for a total of 6 million tons coal quantity have an option of increasing the bid quantity by 100% to 12 MTs.
- Vedanta: The company iron and steel sector has ventured into International Iron ore mining operations in Liberia, West Africa through its subsidiary Western Cluster.
- IndInfravit: Brookfield Asset Management Inc. agreed to sell its entire equity shareholding in five road projects to IndInfravit Trust at an enterprise value of $1.2 billion (Rs 9,371.4 crore). The portfolio comprises three toll roads and two annuity roads with nearly 2,400 lane-kilometres in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Maharashtra, and Uttar Pradesh, it said.
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals: Recommended dividend of Rs 90 per share including special dividend of Rs. 60, on face value of Rs 10 each.
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank: Appointed Pratik D Punjabi as the Chief Financial Officer.
- Future Supply Chain Solutions: The company has been facing challenges on account of frequent disruption of business operations at a few of its warehouses due to non‐payment/ part payments to the labour and on‐roll manpower who are intermittently disrupting the business activities at various warehouse locations.
- Aban Offshore: To sell rig driller to ADNOC Drilling Co. for Rs 218 crore.
- Bajaj Auto: Rolls out first electric scooter from plant in Pune; Chetak Tech, vendor partners to invest Rs 750 crore in EV plant.
- Berger Paints: Says 1 contractual employee dies in Howrah fire.
- Hindustan Zinc: DIPAM secretary says that government plans to sell residual stake in tranches.
- IDBI Bank: Expression of interest for IDBI sale may come by July.
- Laurus Labs: To spend up to 10% profit on disruptive technologies.
सोशल मीडिया अपडेट्स के लिए हमें
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/goldsilverreports/ )
linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nealbhai/ )
और Twitter ( https://twitter.com/goldsilverrepor ) पर फॉलो करें।
हमारी फ्री सर्विस और लोगो की paid सर्विस से कई गुना अच्छी है।
आपको हर दिन दिए जाएंगे 3 से 5 कॉल बिलकुल फ्री
हर CALL में PROFIT दिये जायेंगे
तो जल्दी से MCX CHANNEL को JOIN कर लो (NEAL BHAI REPORTS)
JOIN US CLICK HERE
EQUITY CHANNEL को JOIN कर लो (EQUITY FREE TIPS)
JOIN US CLICK HERE