Shares of Cera Sanitaryware Ltd. rose over 5%, the biggest intraday gain in over a month, to Rs 4,720 apiece as analyst raised target after the company reported sequential growth in net income and revenue for the December-quarter, during market hours on Monday.
- Share price rose above 200-day simple moving average, indicating potential upward price momentum.
- Over the last two sessions, the scrip has risen 5%. Of the 16 analysts tracking the company, 11 maintained ‘buy’, four maintained ‘hold’ and one maintained ‘sell’ recommendations.
- Analyst updates in the past three days include two upgrades.
- The overall consensus price of analysts tracked by Bloomberg implied an upside of 21.4%.
- Trading volume on the stock was above five time the 30-day average volume at this time of the day.
Analyst expect the company to be a major beneficiary due to an improving housing market due to its significant presence in sanitaryware and faucetware.
They also highlight that the consistent price hikes taken by the company has supported margin growth. Analysts say that the recent correction in the stock price makes the valuation attractive and prompted the upgrade.
- Upgrades stock to ‘buy’ from ‘add’ with the target price unchanged at Rs 5,545; an implied return of 23.4%.
- Better product mix aided rise in operating margins.
- Continues to like the company due to its significant presence in sanitaryware and faucetware, demand for which will increase due to an improving housing market.
- Company’s operating performance has been better than expected.
- Strong brand, distribution reach, comprehensive product portfolio are key growth drivers.
- Company is expected to be a significant beneficiary of the uptick in housing demand.
IDBI Capital Market Services
- Upgrades stock to ‘buy’ from ‘hold’ with the target price reduced to Rs 5,447 from Rs 5,483; an implied return of 21.22%
- Strong demand traction and consistent price hike taken aided net sales growth and margin growth.
- Company is poised to benefit from healthy industry demand and better product mix.
- Recent correction in stock price makes the valuation look attractive, prompting the upgrade to ‘buy’.
सोशल मीडिया अपडेट्स के लिए हमें
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/goldsilverreports/ )
linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nealbhai/ )
और Twitter ( https://twitter.com/goldsilverrepor ) पर फॉलो करें।
हमारी फ्री सर्विस और लोगो की paid सर्विस से कई गुना अच्छी है।
आपको हर दिन दिए जाएंगे 3 से 5 कॉल बिलकुल फ्री
हर CALL में PROFIT दिये जायेंगे
तो जल्दी से MCX CHANNEL को JOIN कर लो (NEAL BHAI REPORTS)
JOIN US CLICK HERE
EQUITY CHANNEL को JOIN कर लो (EQUITY FREE TIPS)
JOIN US CLICK HERE