Stocks Tips For Today: Indian equity benchmarks gained amid investors optimism that the economy will rebound strongly from the world’s worst Covid-19 outbreak.
Table of contents
हमारी फ्री सर्विस और लोगो की paid सर्विस से कई गुना अच्छी है।
आपको हर दिन दिए जाएंगे 3 से 5 कॉल बिलकुल फ्री
हर CALL में PROFIT दिये जायेंगे
तो जल्दी से CHANNEL को JOIN कर लो (Equity Free Tips)
JOIN US CLICK HERE
Telegram channel with high-quality analytics, Banknifty, Nifty, Call Put Option, Stock Market Outlook Reports for Traders https://t.me/banknifty_nifty_NealBhai_Tips
Here are the Stocks Tips For Today:
- Syngene International: Dyadic International has partnered with the company to develop Covid-19 vaccine in India.
- Adani Enterprises: Incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary, Mahanadi Mines and Minerals, to own, develop and operate mines of various minerals.
- Thirumalai Chemicals: Appointed Ramya Bharathram, Whole Time Director and CFO, as Managing Director and CFO of the company.
- Trident: Gunjan Shroff has resigned as the Chief Financial Officer of the company citing medical and personal reasons. Shroff will be relieved from the services with effect from May 31.
- Nifty Earnings: Eicher Motors, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
- Non-Nifty Earnings: Borosil, Cadila Healthcare, Wockhardt, Aegis Logistics, The Phoenix Mills, Alkyl Amines Chemicals, Solar Industries India, Strides Pharma Science, Stylam Industries, Suryoday Small Finance Bank, Thomas Cook (India), TTK Healthcare, UCO Bank, Amrutanjan Health Care, Infibeam Avenues, Metropolis Healthcare, Axtel Industries, Balrampur Chini Mills, Bharat Bijlee, Black Rose Industries, Capri Global Capital, Dixon Technologies (India), Elecon Engineering Co, Everest Industries, Fine Organic Industries, Garware Technical Fibres, Gujarat Industries Power Co, Goodyear India, Gujarat Pipavav Port, GRM Overseas, Greenlam Industries, Garware Hi-Tech Films, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals, Hawkins Cookers, HEG, Honda India Power Products Ltd, India Grid Trust, Indostar Capital Finance, India Infrastructure Trust, IRB Infrastructure Developers, Jindal Saw, Kalyan Jewellers India, Kopran, Mangalam Organics, Navneet Education, NOCIL, Page Industries, PC Jeweller, PDS Multinational Fashions, Punjab Chemicals And Crop Protection, Rane Holdings, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers, Redington (India), Sanghvi Movers, SH Kelkar and Company, Siyaram Silk Mills
Earnings Post Market Hours
BPCL Q4FY21 (Standalone, QoQ)
- Revenues up 15.2% at Rs 76,882.32 crore Vs Rs 66,731.39 crore (BBG Estimate: Rs 76,410 crore)
- Net profit up 329.9% at Rs 11,940.13 crore Vs Rs 2,777.62 crore (BBG Estimate: Rs 1,980 crore)
- Ebitda up 17.5% at Rs 5,057.85 crore Vs Rs 4,305.78 crore (BBG Estimate: Rs 3,379 crore)
- Ebitda margin at 6.6% Vs 6.5% (BBG Estimate: 4.4%)
- Gross refining margin stood at $4.06 per barrel in the fiscal ended March 2021 against $2.5 in FY20
- Recommended a final dividend of Rs 58 per share
Cummins India Q4FY21 (Consolidated, QoQ)
- Revenue down 12% at Rs 1,256.25 crore Vs Rs 1,431.02 crore (BBG Estimate: Rs 1,420.2 crore)
- Net profit down 30% at Rs 168.56 crore Vs Rs 240.29 crore (BBG Estimate: Rs 177 crore)
- Ebitda down 30% at Rs 169.41 crore Vs Rs 242.12 crore (BBG Estimate: Rs 207.40 crore)
- Ebitda margin at 13.5% Vs 16.9%
- Recommended a final dividend of Rs 8 per share
Pfizer Q4FY21 (QoQ)
- Revenue down 10% at Rs 534.76 crore Vs Rs 593.49 crore
- Net profit down 29% at Rs 100.55 crore Vs Rs 141.24 crore
- Ebitda down 36% at Rs 125.74 crore Vs Rs 196.77 crore
- Ebitda margin at 23.5% Vs 33.2%
- Recommended a normal dividend of Rs 30 per share and a special dividend of Rs 5 per share
Burger King India Q4FY21 (QoQ)
- Revenue up 20% at Rs 196 crore Vs Rs 163.10 crore
- Net loss at Rs 25.90 crore Vs Rs 29 crore
- Ebitda up 60% at Rs 24.30 crore Vs Rs 15.20 crore
- Ebitda margin at 12.4% Vs 9.3%
Pledge Share Details
- Adani Ports And Special Economic Zone: Promoter Group (Gautam Adani and Rajesh Adani) revoked pledge of 20.50 lakh shares on May 25.
- Adani Transmission: Promoter Group (Gautam Adani and Rajesh Adani) revoked pledge of 3.50 lakh shares on May 25.
- Emami: Promoter Sneha Enclave created a pledge of 24.86 lakh shares between May 24-25.
- Max Financial Services: Promoter Max Ventures Investment Holdings revoked pledge of 16.67 lakh shares between May 24-25.
- Mangalore Chemicals & Fertilizers: Promoter Zuari Agro Chemicals revoked pledge of 72 lakh shares on May 21.
- Steel Strips Wheels: Promoter Chandigarh Developers revoked pledge of 16,000 shares on May 25.As reported on May 26.
- Aarti Surfactants: Promoter Parimal Desai bought 1.01 lakh shares (1.34%) at Rs 1,372.22 per share. Promoter Desai Tarla Parimal bought 1 lakh shares (1.32%) at Rs 1,280.99 per share. Promoter Nikhil Desai bought 40,000 shares (0.53%) at Rs 1,283.13 per share. Promoter Nikhil Holdings bought 97,500 shares (1.29%) at Rs 1,399.65 per share. Promoter Jaya Gogri sold 3.70 lakh shares (4.88%) at Rs 1,249.11 per share.
- Lux Industries: WHV-EAM International Small Cap Equity Fund bought 1.44 lakh shares (0.57%) at Rs 2,537.72 per share.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission: SBI Mutual Fund bought 28.27 lakh shares (1.90%) at Rs 425 per share. Promoter Kalpataru Properties sold 28.88 lakh shares (1.94%) at Rs 425.01 per share.
- Reliance Infrastructure: HDFC sold 31.86 lakh shares (1.21%) at Rs 58.92 per share.
- Vadilal Industries: KIFS Enterprise sold 48,000 shares (0.67%) at Rs 1,006.92 per share.
- Godrej Agrovet: Promoter Godrej Industries bought 2,058 shares on May 21.
- Jindal Steel & Power: Promoter Urmila Bhuwalka bought 2,500 shares on May 19.
- Sandhar Technologies: Promoter Jayant Davar bought 1,044 shares on May 26.
- Ultramarine & Pigments: Promoters (Sridhar Sundararajan, Jayalakshmi Venkataraman and S Narayan) sold 15,000 shares on May 25.