Stock Recommendations For Today: Asian stocks dropped and bond yields surged on Monday following a fresh high in American inflation that heaped pressure on the Federal Reserve to intensify monetary tightening.
Stocks in Asia rose on Wednesday. U.S. futures advanced, while bond yields gained amid concerns over aggressive monetary tightening.
Stock Recommendations [18-05-2022] Motilal Oswal: The brokerage has approved buyback of 14.54 lakh shares at Rs 1,100 per share. Jet Airways: The airline successfully conducted proving flights over two days. It expects to get the air operator certificate from DGCA. Bharat Rasayan: A fire occurred at one block of the Dahej plant, and the cause of fire is …
Stock Recommendations by Neal Bhai
- SJVN: The company has signed a memorandum of understanding for development of 490 MW Arun-4 project in Nepal.
- Aditya Birla Capital: The company said an independent committee investigating a whistleblower complaint did not find any merit in allegations made against Aditya Birla Sun Life and its employees.
- KEC International: The company has received new orders of Rs 1,147 crore across its various businesses.
- Kajaria Ceramics: The company has begun commercial production of ceramic floor tiles and vitrified tiles in manufacturing facilities in Gailpur, Rajasthan, and Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, respectively.
- Steel Exchange India: The company approved the proposal of splitting equity shares from face value of Rs 10 to Rs 1 each.
- Max Healthcare Institute: Approves merger of units Alps, Max Hospitals
TCS Well Placed To Leverage Sector Growth, But Margins May Remain Under Pressure.
- Bajaj Electricals cut to ‘hold’ from ‘buy’ at price target set at Rs 1,180.
- Havells India raised to ‘buy’ from ‘hold’ at price target set at Rs 1,310.
- HDFC Life raised to ‘buy’ from ‘hold’ at price target set at Rs 650.
Shares of Redington India Ltd. rose over 6%, the most in nearly two weeks, after analysts retained ‘buy’ after the company reported net income above average analyst estimate, for quarter-ended December.