MCX Gold Silver Lifetime High & Low
MCX Gold Price IN India
What is highest price of gold in history?
- MCX Gold Lifetime High ₹ 56,191 (07.08.2020)
- MCX Gold Lifetime High ₹ 39,885 (04.09.2019)
- MCX Gold Lifetime High ₹ 35,074 (29.08.2013)
- MCX Gold Lifetime High ₹ 32,464 (26.11.2012)
- MCX Gold Lifetime Low ₹ 5,600 (10.5.2004)
- MCX Gold 52 weeks High ₹ 32,464 (26.11.2012)
- MCX Gold 52 weeks Low ₹ 27,312 (15.03.2012)
MCX Silver Price India
What is the all-time high price for silver?
- MCX Silver Lifetime Record High ₹ 77,949 (07.08.2020)
- MCX Silver Lifetime Record High ₹ 73,600 (25.04.2011)
- MCX Silver Lifetime Low ₹ 7,960 (12.11.2003)
- MCX Silver 52 weeks High ₹ 65,723 (13.09.2012)
- MCX Silver 52 weeks Low ₹ 51,201 (16.05.2012)
Gold CME International Price
- COMEX Gold Lifetime Record High $ 2,084.84 (07.08.20)
- COMEX Gold Lifetime Record High $ 1,920.84 (06.09.11)
- COMEX Gold 52 weeks High $ 1,795.81 (04.10.12)
- COMEX Gold 52 weeks Low $ 1,526.84 (16.05.12)
Silver CME International Price
- COMEX Silver Lifetime Record High $ 49.83 (25.04.2011)
- COMEX Silver 52 weeks High $ 37.50 (29.02.12)
- COMEX Silver 52 weeks Low $ 26.11 (28.06.12)
Silver may be used as an investment like other precious metals. It has been regarded as a form of money and store of value for more than 4,000 years, although it lost its role as legal tender in developed countries when the use of the silver standard came to a final end in 1935.
MCX Gold Silver Lifetime High & Low, Some countries mint bullion and collector coins, however, such as the American Silver Eagle with nominal face values. In 2009, the main demand for silver was for industrial applications (40%), jewellery, bullion coins, and exchange-traded products. In 2011, the global silver reserves amounted to 530,000 tonnes.
Collectors of silver and other precious metals who collect for the purpose of investment (either as their sole motivation or as one of several) are commonly nicknamed stackers, with their collections dubbed as stacks. The motivations for stacking silver varies between collectors.
Millions of Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins and American Silver Eagle coins are purchased as investments each year. The Silver Maple Leaf is legal tender at its face value of CA$5, the American Silver Eagle has a face value of US$1, the Britannia has a face value of between £0.20p and £10, and there are many other silver coins with higher legal tender values, such as CA$20 silver coins of Canada.
However, while these bullion coins are considered legal tender, they are rarely accepted by shops and not typically found in circulation, as opposed to pre-debasement ‘junk’ or ‘constitutional’ silver coins, which still occur in circulation on occasion.
Precious metals are rare, naturally occurring metallic chemical element of high economic value. Chemically, the precious metals tend to be less reactive than most elements (see noble metal). They are usually ductile and have a high lustre. Historically, precious metals were important as currency but are now regarded mainly as investment and industrial commodities. Gold, silver, platinum, and palladium each have an ISO 4217 currency code.
The best known precious metals are the coinage metals, which are gold and silver. Although both have industrial uses, they are better known for their uses in art, jewelry, and coinage. Other precious metals include the platinum group metals: ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, osmium, iridium, and platinum, of which platinum is the most widely traded.
The demand for precious metals is driven not only by their practical use but also by their role as investments and a store of value. Historically, precious metals have commanded much higher prices than common industrial metals.
Post Updated – 20/March/2021 03:50 pm