Silver Price Forecast: Silver struggled to gain any meaningful traction and oscillated in a narrow trading band for the second successive day on Wednesday. The Silver (White Metal) was last seen trading around the $21.60——-$21.65 region, down nearly 0.10% during the early North American session.
Gold Update: “Powell voiced a willingness to take rates beyond neutral in an effort to tame inflation, while sounding tone-deaf regarding economic worries given data is still robust for the most part.”
Gold market reversed its earlier gains after Fed Chairman Powell’s statement that monetary policy tightening could become more aggressive if inflation doesn’t come down.
Stock Recommendations [18-05-2022] Motilal Oswal: The brokerage has approved buyback of 14.54 lakh shares at Rs 1,100 per share. Jet Airways: The airline successfully conducted proving flights over two days. It expects to get the air operator certificate from DGCA. Bharat Rasayan: A fire occurred at one block of the Dahej plant, and the cause of fire is …
Stock Recommendations by Neal Bhai
- SJVN: The company has signed a memorandum of understanding for development of 490 MW Arun-4 project in Nepal.
- Aditya Birla Capital: The company said an independent committee investigating a whistleblower complaint did not find any merit in allegations made against Aditya Birla Sun Life and its employees.
- KEC International: The company has received new orders of Rs 1,147 crore across its various businesses.
- Kajaria Ceramics: The company has begun commercial production of ceramic floor tiles and vitrified tiles in manufacturing facilities in Gailpur, Rajasthan, and Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, respectively.
- Steel Exchange India: The company approved the proposal of splitting equity shares from face value of Rs 10 to Rs 1 each.
- Max Healthcare Institute: Approves merger of units Alps, Max Hospitals